Harvest by Hillwood Communities
Developed in rustic community traditions, rooted in rural simple life.
Harvest is a 1,000 acre master-planned mixed-use development, located in rural Argyle, Texas. A traditionally, fresh-approach to modern Texas living, steeped in sustainability, healthy living within a grass-roots community.
Within a new brand, the challenges were to creatively merge the developer's vision with the marketing team's directive across all brand elements and marketing initiatives. The marketing challenge was to maintain brand identity through various mediums to attract a multiple target audiences... first time home owners, empty nesters, new families, singles and general suburbanites.
Uphold the Five "Live Smart" Principles under Hillwood Communities plan through the brand development:
1. Environmental Stewardship; 2. Education/Enrichment; 3. Technology; 4. Healthy Living; 5. Sense of Community
I joined Hillwood's outside marketing team on a contract basis for graphic design, environmental design, website/digital concepts with design support, print material graphics, copywriting, advertisement creation realtor marketing email creative and event graphics support. Bringing brand consistency and graphics stability to the team, I worked directly with the marketing director, coordinating with outside vendors and additional team members to deliver way-finding signage, realtor signage and event materials. Phase 1 was executed as houses were being built, sales materials were developed for all model homes and realtors on-site. Signage was designed and on-message to showcase the purpose of this new concept community. Advertising was created with clever headlines, strong copy, that were target-based depending on the publication. Website was designed to tell the Hillwood story, but more importantly the story of Harvest - it's history, its purpose and its plan. Key to all marketing and graphics was the "Live Smart" Principle deliverables.
• Award 2019 Master-Planned Community of the Year by Dalas Builders Association
• 3,900 single family homes have been sold, to date
• Two new elementary schools opened within the community in early 2020
• 80 acres of future shopping and dining have been selected for development in 2022
• Hosts its own farmers market from families within the community who share over 150 Garden Plots within Harvest Farms
• Logo Design
• Brand Messaging
• Website Design
• Environmental Design
• Signage Design
• Social/Digital Media
• Event Graphic Design
• Print Collateral
• Sales Materials
• Marketing Support
• Mobile App Interface Design