FORT WORTH, TEXAS
Fred's Texas Cafe is a bona fide burger and beer joint located in the heart of Fort Worth, Texas, just west of downtown. The original Fred's on Currie Street was bought by Gari and J.D. Chandler in 1978. After 20+ years, their son, Terry (also known around Fort Worth as 'The Outlaw Chef') took over and introduced his love of "Chuck-Wagon style cooking" with new menu items inspired by the cooking he had been doing out in the cowboy camps on the local ranches and farms. Today there are a total of three locations - the original on Currie Street, TCU and North Fort Worth.
To rebrand, reinvent and resurrect the rebirth of a 40-year old Fort Worth burger and beer icon, while maintaining the authenticity and unique culture of the original Fred's Texas Cafe concept (est. in 1978).
Rebranded Logo Design (No Tag)
Brand Update Spring 2020 (dropped Texas Cafe)
Cheeseburger Club, Fred 's Loyalty Card
Drive awareness. Drive traffic. Drive frequency.
Build up consumer loyalty among the existing customer base, while introducing and growing trial among new customers.
Develop marketing and creative strategies, across all platforms to support
Burgers / Beer / Music
• 113% growth in social media activity - Facebook and Instagram
• 21% increase in bar sales at all 3 locations
• Marketing/Creative Promotions which led to the following awards:
- Best Burger in 2017 - FW Weekly
- Best Queso/Chips and Hand-Cut Fries (Editors Pick) in 2018 - FW Weekly/DFW.com
• Media awareness and publicity has risen 26% since 2017